Things that made me smile this week:
1. Watching my little girl dance at her ballet stage rehearsals in her recital costume. Another ballet mom told me how she cried her eyes out at her eldest daughter’s first ballet recital. Now I can understand why. Looking forward to her recital next week!
2. Looking at a picture of the Cinderella castle from Magic Kingdom at Disney World. I know, I’m a kid at heart. Growing up on the west coast, I’ve frequented Disneyland. It was my first time to Disney World and I loved it. I can’t wait to go back. My husband thinks I’m crazy.
3. My new baby came home this week! I am loving it in my house! (Not an actual baby, but a piano. :))
4. I added a new place I want to eat at the next time I travel. Although it’s a bit far, I do miss my dear friend L who lives there. She has been an inspiration and a great encouragement to me.
5. I am a fan of anything hazelnuts and chocolate. My thoughtful friend B came over with a box of chocolate rochers from Fauchon this week. They were divine. My kids thought so, too.