Things that made me smile this week:
1. The rain. It washed away a good amount of pollen outside last night. Pollen count has been record high for the past few days around here in Atlanta. It’s scary to go outside because everything was (and is again today) covered in a film of yellow pollen. Ugh.
2. The possibility of replacing the velvety texture of chocolate with fruit juice instead of fat sounds almost too-good-to-be-true. I want some of that. right. now.
3. Thinking about my the looks on my kids’ faces when we visit “the happiest place on earth” soon.
4. Completing my 4 mile run this morning when I completely didn’t feel like even waking up nor moving my body.
5. Reconnecting with an old high school friend this week. I talked on the phone for 1.5 hours! I don’t think I’ve talked that long on the phone in a long time.