My first post! Woohoo! I am excited to begin this blog. Thanks for reading! 🙂
A little about me as an introduction in addition to my “About” page.
I currently love:
1. Anything crunchy. I am into unsalted roasted almonds these days. I love the ones that come in little packages from Trader Joe’s called “Just a Handful.” They are great for on-the-go.
2. Sweets. I’m trying to be “good” and not indulge in too much of these. I dig anything chocolate-y. These days I just indulge on desserts with my eyes on Pinterest.
3. Big, juicy, Fuji apples with skin-on. (I try to buy organic ones when I can so I don’t feel bad about eating pesticides. Read this if you are not familiar with the “Dirty Dozen.”)
4. Lara Bars, especially Chocolate Cookie Dough. This satisfies my sweet tooth.
5. Almond butter
6. Roasted kobacha squash
7. Coffee. I like to drink my black.
8. Coffee milk tea with coffee jelly. Although these days, I’m trying to limit this indulgence, too.
9. Anything tomato-y like homemade salsa or gazpacho
10. Seafood especially amaebi, salmon sashimi, smoked salmon, shrimp, lobster
11. Coconut anything
12. To travel! 15 countries for now and hopefully more in the future! There are many more places I want to see. I love trying out local eats.